Due to the growing demand for our services, we are looking for a, preferably experienced, (tank)driver.
We’re looking for:
We’d like to hire someone who has driver’s license CE and Code 95, those are required. Preferably, you have the ADR basic certificate and an absolute asset would be the ADR Tank certificate. Mainly our work concerns the loading/unloading and rinsing of (ADR) tanks, experience in this field of working is preferred but is not required. More important is that you are driven, enthusiast and trustworthy. Like any other transport company, we cannot provide a 9-5 job but you do not concern about exceeding those working hours.
Who we are and why you want to work with us:
- We are a family company, founded in 1928, and are located in Schiedam (near Rotterdam, Holland). Due to our informal working structure, all office staff are very easy to approach regarding questions and/or problems.
- We strive to assign you a fixed tractor.
- We use our own material such as tractors and chassis. The mechanical staff consists out of two persons and they take care of maintaining our material.
- Diversity in tasks; a workday can differ from shunting in the port of Rotterdam till loading/unloading; in e.g. Germany.
- We make sure you can follow courses and take trainings in order to collects points for maintaining your Code 95. Besides that, we offer other trainings, such as once in every two year a brief training on optimizing your driving style.
We're looking forward to your response:
Send us an email via email@example.com with your CV and a brief explanation of what you are looking forward to in the vacancy. When we foresee a match, we will invite you to a first interview to get to know each other. From there we will discuss further steps.
Acquisition is not appreciated.